An event for those with food allergies and celiac disease, we’re set to highlight and celebrate awareness while providing samples, demos, workshops, information, and more!
Even better, it’s hosted at the most magical place (and food allergy friendly!) place on earth!
- A large expo, featuring vendors from across the globe for interaction, sampling, and sales
- Extra Magic events, including a (nondairy) ice cream buffet with gluten-free, allergy-friendly toppings
- Food created especially for the event by Disney’s Catered events (menus and tickets available soon)
- Demos and speaker sessions from members of the Disney culinary team and established professionals from the industry, including keynote speaker session by Disney’s Culinary Dietary Specialist, Gary Jones
- A youth-driven breakout session for teens and college-aged attendees
- A Kids Corner, hosted by Schar, leaders in the food allergy industry
- A 15 Minutes of Fame Stage where vendors get the opportunity to highlight their product or brand to attendees from a stage area
- Pre- and post-convention fun, including meals, discounts, and group activities (final schedule to be posted soon)
Connect with us!
Join us for the latest news, take part in contests and giveaways, learn about our vendors, sponsors, and speakers, and more!
The Food Allergy & Celiac Convention is not affiliated or hosted by the Walt Disney Company, or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.