Meet Our Vendors! is an ongoing series where you’ll be able to get a sneak peek of who you’ll see in November! Feel free to leave comments and questions–for us and for the vendor–about products, practices, and anything else that’s on your mind.
Oh, candy. You love it or… you love it. Thank goodness Goody Good Stuff exists… and that they’ll be at the Food Allergy & Celiac Convention, too. Goody Good Stuff is a natural gummy candy range that’s loaded with classic favourites, like Summer Peaches and Cheery Cherries. Because they are made with bio-gum, as opposed to gelatine, they’re enjoyable for those who are vegetarian and vegan, too.
We wanted to know more about their goodies (pun intended), and, of course, we’ll always share it with you. Here’s what they’re telling us:
1. What’s the craziest/funniest/most memorable time you’ve experienced with a Goody Good Stuff fan?
We had a fan make us a giant Goody Good Stuff Tree!
2. If you could create a Goody Good Stuff gummy candy flavor inspired by a Disney park or attraction, what would it be?
At Goody Good Stuff we love the Magic of Disney and the experiences it creates for all that visit – so we would love to make some gummy wands with powdered glitter sugar magic dust that kids could dip the wands in and create a little magic of their own!
3. You must love working in a candy factory. What’s something totally unexpected that we’d never guess about working at Goody Good Stuff?
All the team members get a voice in what we create – every Friday we all sit together and have an ideas hour where everyone has an equal voice!
4. Your gummy candies are the perfect topping for a non-dairy ice cream sundae! If you could create the ultimate sundae, what toppings would be on it?
Our perfect sundae would be with fresh blueberries, meringue crumbs and our delicious strawberry & cream gummies.
5. We know there are more ideas brewing over there! Can you give us a sneak peek of what’s coming up soon?
Goody Good stuff is developing more super sour ranges including the new Sour Cherries and Super Sour bears.
Visit Goody Good Stuff: