Meet Our Vendors! is an ongoing series where you’ll be able to get a sneak peek of who you’ll see in November! Feel free to leave comments and questions–for us and for the vendor–about products, practices, and anything else that’s on your mind.
Missing some of those daily fruits and veggies? Enter JuicePlus+, a whole food based juice powder concentrate from 25 different fruits, vegetables and grains made from quality ingredients and focusing on the best plant varieties from family-owned farms.
Dedicated to over 20 years experience in the wellness field, and filling our bellies with the required amount of fruits and veggies per day, JuicePlus+ is joining the FACCWDW vendor list alongside Tower Garden, featured from last week’s Meet Our Vendors Wednesday post (and also featured at Epcot’s The Land!). But before you head over there, learn a little more about JuicePlus+… and the recipe for summer-inspired smoothie, too:
1. What’s the craziest/funniest/most memorable time you’ve experienced with a JuicePlus+ fan?
A lady’s 4 year old son with gluten intolerant issues, refused to eat any fruits or vegetables. After being on the FREE Children’s Chewables for about 3 weeks, she emailed me a picture of her son eating an apple, broccoli and more. She had to spend so much time off of work to accommodate his illness. The comfort of a mom’s heart is worth every penny. That was months ago and he has not been back to the doctor and guess who is not spending money at the doctor’s office or on prescription meds? JOY JOY!!
2. If you could create a smoothie recipe using JuicePlus+ products inspired by a Disney attraction, what would it be?
Mission to Mars – This smoothie gives you a blast off, regulates your blood sugar and gives you endurance for the next attraction.
We have our own Smoothie Mix that comes in French Vanilla or Chocolate. Being the official sponsor of the Winter Olympics, we know the value of putting back what the body uses.
1 cup of Florida orange juice
1/3 cup of JuicePlus, French Vanilla Complete Shake Mix
Touch of ground flaxseeds
Mix and blast off!
3. What is the most fun you’ve ever had an event and what happened?
Our company was having a conference in Orlando and Bear Grylls would be the key note speaker. Bear Grylls is the Chief Boy Scout and I knew Boy Scouts in the area would love to meet him and hear his story. Being the youngest to climb Mt. Everest, have his own TV show, lives on an island (off the grid) with his wife and children and being from the Royal Family, he was already a star.
I met with the Boy Scout Counsel in Orlando and they said to send them a flyer and they would send to the troops. Within 24 hours, we had a response of over 887 and counting. I contacted our company and explained I had a few guests coming to the event and would like a section for my special guests. When the asked me how many, they were in shock. I had to have my own room to accommodate them and Bear came and signed hats and gave each kid a poster. It was the centennial year for the USA BSA and my husband created a badge especially for the occasion. We also had a badge for each scout from the UK for their centennial year.
So much fun making memories for so many….including me.
4. We love making fruits and veggies fun, too, like your artwork here. What fruits and veggies would you use to make Mickey Mouse?
I would make a happy tray of berries and fruit as seen below. With grapes, blueberries, apples and strawberries. Kids love fruit and when it’s in a fun shape, it just taste better.
5. What are five facts we’d never guess about the team at JuicePlus+?
- a. We sponsor St Jude’s Marathon and donate millions to the hospital.
- b. Becoming a part of our team is only $50 and absolutely no restrictions on territory or quotas.
- c. Children between the ages of 4 through college receive FREE JuicePlus for 4 years with a paying adult and no contract to sign.
- d. The World’s Most Studied Nutraceutical with over 31 peer-reviewed journals, studied in 8 different countries.
- e. It is NOT a supplement. It is a WHOLEFOOD.