Update: Click here for the Detailed Schedule!
PARKING UPDATE NOTICE: Parking for the Food Allergy & Celiac Convention is re-located to Disney’s Blizzard Beach due to multiple conventions held the same day. Parking at Disney’s Blizzard Beach is FREE and guests can take a complimentary shuttle from Blizzard Beach to Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort and the Convention Center.
The main event will be held on Saturday, November 22, 2014 and is open to consumers, families, and individuals of all ages. We are offering a pre-registration on Friday, November 21st from 1pm to 4pm at the same location, Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, as the convention.
On Saturday, registration opens at 7am. A Welcome Breakfast will follow (details soon). The Expo Hall opens at 9am and will be open until 3pm. Speakers, Workshops, and Demos will be ongoing from 10am to 5pm. There will also be post-event fun, both on Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon.
Saturday Convention ongoings will include:
- Expo Area (featuring vendors, sponsors, and non-profit organizations)
- Welcome Breakfast (ticketed event for guests)
- Non-dairy Ice Cream Buffet (ticketed event for guests)
- Kids Corner
- Speakers, panels, and workshops focusing on all aspects of celiac disease and food allergies
- Culinary demonstrations, featuring Disney chefs
- 15 Minutes of Fame Stage where vendors & sponsors can highlight their unique brands and products
- Raffle baskets and giveaways (before and during the event weekend)
- Pre-event recipe booklets where vendors & sponsors can highlight their unique brands and products with recipes
- And more!
The Food Allergy & Celiac Convention is not affiliated or hosted by the Walt Disney Company, or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.